ArkAngel DGN teaser 1 ArkAngel DGN teaser 1

Anticipating the series

Though it's just a trailer, it was well put together and served as a great little tease for what's to come. I like the presentaiton and art style you chose. Very groovy stuff.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Amazing :D

This episode has already made me a fan.:)
Amazing art direction, composition and atmosphere.
You will truly be a big name someday.:D
Best of luck on the future of the series!

A Dragon's Destiny EP5 p2 A Dragon's Destiny EP5 p2

Masterpiece.

I've never seen this series before today, but I'm really glad I stumbled on to it. The visuals, direction, pace, and plot are all top notch. It saddens me that you've decided to quit Flash, but I wish you the best in whatever medium you decide to work with next.

Dragonball SJ - Episode 5 Dragonball SJ - Episode 5

Great work as usual :)

Glad to see ep 5 here on NG. The animation has improved greatly, and it was definitely a lot of fun to watch. Best of luck on future projects.:)

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Pure fun! :D

This was a really awesome piece of work!
Love the style. Love the pace.
Love the insanity.XD Iloved "Walk-Smash-Walk," as well. I really hope you continue to make these flash animations.:)

Animation Battle Animation Battle

Very cool.

A nice slick sense of style and some over the top animation, make this piece quite a spectacle. Really good work, and I hope to see more from you guys soon. :)

Teflon Swords Sucks Teflon Swords Sucks

Really fun to watch. :D

Love the sense of humor you have. Everything flowed at a nice pace. I just wish I'd checked this out sooner.:D Yea, I'd love to this as a series, too.

AURORA - episode 1 AURORA - episode 1

An interesting series.

I enjoyed this animation, and I believe you have great skills as a flash artist, The storyline is interesting, and i think the pace is good as well. I also see some strong influential ties with the "Bruce Lee Resurrection" flash series, which is pretty big in Asia. I'm sure you're a big fan of that series, too. The fact is strongly evident in your previous work, but I also see that you are gradually distinguishing your own style with your progression.
Regardless of where your influences are from, I think you have a bright future as a flash animator and i hope to see the continuation of this series, soon.

naz-1 responds:

Hi, glad you enjoyed it.
I've never heard of this "Bruce Lee Resurrection" series, my main influences are from the game FINAL FANTASY VII, and Bruce Lee's films. I love the dark, futuristic cities in final fantasy and the whole "corupt government" issues, and I love the realism bruce lee brings to fighting, rather than some twat on a wire doing somersaults.

Jackpot Jim Episode 1 Jackpot Jim Episode 1

This will be a great series.

I really enjoyed "Comet Magnum," and your new series shows massive potential with this pilot ep.
I have to say, you are a very talented and diverse writer and director, and I enjoy your style of drawings as well. In anycase, I hope to see more from you soon.

Loss and Recollection Loss and Recollection

A true work of art.

This is a masterpeice.
There's nothing more to say.